Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Final esPResso of the year is hot off the press!

I am pleased to announce that the fourth issue of our Chapter newsletter, esPResso is out today! It couldn't have been done without our contributors who wrote an outstanding total of 20 articles this month. Be sure to check out the newest addition, PR Crisis Hotline, a two-page spread of the latest PR crises and how the controversies were handled. You can also turn to page eight to learn more about our 2013-2014 e-board!

As the semester comes to a close, I want to thank everyone who helped make esPResso possible this year. I highly encourage all of you to participate in any way possible next year. It's a great experience! I'm going to miss working on this great newsletter when I'm out in the real world, but I have all the faith in the world that the future issues will be amazing! I can't wait to read each one!

Enjoy the last few weeks of the semester and spread the word about esPResso!

(Check out esPResso here: http://bit.ly/17yt0BM)

No comments:

Post a Comment